Wednesday, April 9, 2008

something.

i know, i've fallen off the blogging thing for a bit...

hopefully i have more exciting things to write about, but with the weather being so blah, i don't have much. please sun, come out and play...

these are from a couple weeks ago. i met kathy through my bf, kelli. she is living back east and i was happy to meet her and her adorable little guy, landon.



8 comments:

{jane} said...

GREAT pictures!!!

Granum Family said...

Landon is so adorable! You captured his cute personality perfectly!!!

Unknown said...

great job! he's such a cute little guy!

Kelie said...

such a cute boy! great pictures! i can't believe the weather there...sounds so yucky! hopefully not for long. miss you!

Shanna said...

Once again you are awesome! love the pitures. I want your eamail address so I can send you an invite to view my blog so if you want one email me at shannaleroy@hotmail.com my little Logans birthday is tomorrow (April 11th,) he would have been two. Oh this sucks. I just want it to be over.

Kathy said...

Thanks again Becky! We had so much fun and LOVE the pictures!

brooke romney said...

Cute stuff. Love the great blond hair.

Katie said...

Hey! Love your blog! And I love your photography! OK, this is getting ridiculous...we seriously need to hang out so Johnny and Max can play!