so amidst a lot of family activities, i was able to take max to an easter egg hunt that one of my sweet friends (and her friends) put together for the kids. there were probably fifty kids there and it was a delight to catch up with old friends. thanks mykelle for inviting me
and max!


me, mykelle and brittany
*i tried a little different post processing on these...not so sure about them yet.
15 comments:
WOW! You and your friends are gorgeous girls! I love the pictures.
Beck you look so cute in your picture. And your pictures of the kids are awesome. I love the color of them. The blues look so cool. Beautiful.
How fun! You look so cute :)
Hello, I found your blog and just love your pictures. Do you sell any of your photographs? I absolutely adore the picture of the temple with the flags. It's on the post about President Hinckley. You can email me at luv2luvshoes@yahoo.com if this is something I could purchase.
Thanks,
Jodi
how fun! love holidays with kiddos.. so much more fun!
you and your friends make stunning mommies!
I love Easter! Your pictures are amazing-love them!!
Looks like fun!
Max is such a handsome little guy! Glad you had a good easter.
Looks like so much fun.... You girlies are gorgeous as usual. Love you Becks...
What a fun party! I'm sad we didn't do a neighborhood easter party this year. See you tonight at soccer!
Nope, didn't call but should have. Got caught up--I do need a good catch up though. When are ya coming down?
I've changed my blog to private. Please email me your email address so I can add you to my viewing list.
nikkitolman@yahoo.com
Such great picts as usual. It is so fun to see picts of Mykelle. It has been forever since I have seen her. K, BECKS I am not kidding when I say you need to take me shopping. I am one out of style post prego lady! I will be in touch next time I am up!
HUGS
Mandy
Becky! I found your blog...it's Angela Rose. How are you doing? I'm excited to keep looking on your blog. You guys look great.
My blog is
Familyofroses.blogspot.com
*Becky* I haven't seen you for a while, I hope everything is OK. Our last soccer game of this season is tomorrow, We'd love to have you! We are going to play again, and I'll get you a new schedule if you're interested, it will start in the next couple weeks following this season. take care.
Post a Comment