Saturday, March 22, 2008

some shoots.

this family wanted to get some one year pictures of their son and he was SO happy, easy to work with...





i play soccer with these twins mom. there is such a special bond between these two...


9 comments:

Granum Family said...

I LOVE these!!! Your pictures keep getting better and better!

{jane} said...

fabulous pictues...Aren't Olivia & Hayes the cutest!!!

brooke romney said...

Great pictures again! What a fun family.

Amanda said...

Way cute! I love the last one. Did you say that you play soccer? Who knew???!!! Sounds fun.

Unknown said...

these are great!
good job!

Shanna said...

you did a fabulous job. they look awesome..

megan said...

Cute Twins! And Great shots. I love the last one.

Perry's said...

Becky you do such an amazing job I can't believe it, I really wish I lived there so you could do some for me! Bytheway, how did you get your phone pics on your computer I have been trying to figure that out forever!

Tanya Kimball said...

Cute shots! Missed you the other day. Needed a good conversation with a friend. Hope you're doing great and keeping up with Max! Can't wait for those two to get together! BTW, congrats with the soccer! You won't see my lazy bum out there...not now or EVER! :) Loves...