Tuesday, March 18, 2008

overwhelmed...

i am so overwhelmed with gratitude for all the sweet comments you left, i am speechless! thank you, thank you... thank you for all the phone calls, emails, voicemails and sweet gifts. i have the greatest support!

and i can't leave without sharing pictures of mister max. this just shows you his new love of tattoos. we prefer the washable kind, but these little guys will NOT wash off!

this one cracks me up. he thinks there is a monster in the lens. hey, if it gets him to look my way...i feel good about it.

10 comments:

brit said...

The pictures are great. I will have to try the monster trick. Becks won't ever look when I want him to. I am glad you are doing good. Hopefully you are coming to the egg hunt today!

Jocelyn Allan said...

Cute pictures! I need to have you come take some pictures of my girls--that way I might have some pictures of them that aren't blurry! I'm horrilbe at taking pictures.

Shannon said...

SUPER CUTE Pictures!! He is so Handsome! I can't believe you got him looking at you.
Is that the lense you were talking about that is a wide angle?!

Kelie said...

those are great pictures! and i hate those dang tattoos...ari still has one on that has lasted over a week, like you said it DOESN'T come off! can't wait to see you friday!!!!

Laurie said...

I hate those darn tatoos! I always buy them thinking they're stickers. (I'm a slow learner.)
Max is darling and I love your Rylee post. She is beautiful!

{jane} said...

That's so funny Max is into tattoos right now because KJ totally is too! I think between KJ's both arms he's got about 8, and he showers everyday, they're still not coming off! I keep sending him to preschool {it's a private school that frowns on any temporary tattoo} in long sleeved shirts to hide them!

Very cute pictures!

Kierstin said...

What a sweetheart, he is so handsome! Darling pictures Becky!

jenny said...

I love the tattoos. What a sweetheart. Second, I can understand why you feel the way you do about Rylee's birthday. i can't imagine that pain and suffering you have had to go through. Glad we know what we do. Thinking of you.

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

AWESOME pics, Bec! You are amazing. Lets get together in June when I come down there. I hope to have better planning so I can see everyone this time! I would love some tips on photography. The monster tip is clever :)

Jenn Granum said...

Great trick to get him to look at the camera! He is so darling - a little heart breaker!