Sunday, April 13, 2008

some highlights...

ryan took max to the blue and white byu game yesterday. before the game he was able to do some "drills" with some of the byu football players. max was in heaven to say the least. can't you just see how excited this kid is?






and lastly, here is a picture of some of the girls on my soccer team. jane, far right, put together the team and last week was our last game of the season. i'm excited that we start up again in a couple weeks. when i first told ryan that i was doing this i think he thought i was joking. i believe the last time i actually worked out was when i cheered for byu. oh the good ol' days. i miss them...

17 comments:

Granum Family said...

How fun for Max and Ryan!!! And I love that you joined their soccer team, I wish I could come watch all your games!

janae said...

Cute pics of Max and Ryan. I love that you are playing soccer, how impressive:) We STILL need to get together!

Unknown said...

how fun for max.
your soccer team looks fun... and i didn't know you cheered for byu??

Kelie said...

how fun!!! love that you are on a soccer team, way to go!

Trish said...

I had no idea you play soccer! Good for you! And you don't need to exercise...you always look amazing!

ashlee said...

what a little athlete . . . i love it. and that is awesome that you were in a soccer league - i am really impressed.

ashlee said...

what a little athlete . . . i love it. and that is awesome that you were in a soccer league - i am really impressed.

Lisanne Lee said...

Look at you Beck! Such a sporty family. Uh, wasn't yesterday beautiful? What happened?! I won't get my hopes up anymore. I agree, where's the girl time? I didn't get enough chat time with you last club meeting.

Let's plan soon.

Love you!

Beth said...

cutest pics of your little boy! it's so fun to see your child when they couldn't be ANY happier.

and that is great you are playing soccer. i bet you are busting out some different muscles to do it!

tyandmichellecall said...

Nice job on redefining "soccer mom". I'm impressed!

sara b said...

I bet Max had a blast. . . I think Jack would have love that! My sisters play on a team together and I think it sounds sooooo fun! Good for you Becky!

{jane} said...

Go Iguanas! So, now that I know you were a BYU CHEERLEADER, W-O-W, I'm going to expect some good sideline cheers! hehe

I love the pictures of Max!

Jocelyn Allan said...

I am so jealous that you are playing soccer! Sounds fun.

The pictures of the football field reminded me of the good old days...sigh. :)

brooke romney said...

It would be so fun to do stuff like that. The joys of living in Utah county. Way to go soccer mamma. glad you are doing somthing that makes you happy.

Lucrecia said...

Whoa! So cool for Max! My boys would go bananas for something like that.

Shannon said...

You are so cute!! I am so sad i wasn't in the Iguanas picture...In a few more months!
I did not know you were a BYU Cheerleader, how cute!

Super cute pics of Max, that is so cool that he got to do that!

Jenn Granum said...

That's awesome that Max got to go down on the field! Totally love playing soccer with you. It's a blast and a great workout!