Tuesday, February 12, 2008

typical day...



this is how he prefers to be dressed...

don't worry, when we venture out of the house, i have him clothed...

8 comments:

Smith Family said...

He is so cute. You are such a talented photographer. I miss you too and seeing everyone. We need to get together sometime when I am in town!! Hope all is well.

Ash said...

Beck your little boy is so adorable. His eyes in the picture below are amazing. Yah Jaden is wanting to get out too. The snow definately needs to go away. Today was so warm and it's teasing us with spring. Can't wait till that comes!

Granum Family said...

Max is hilarious! Miss you!

janae said...

That is my Graice as well!! Even in the dead of winter, I don't know how they don't freeze!!

Tate Family said...

yes, probably best not to leave the house like that...You talking to Sara yet? Haven't heard from her.

mindy said...

ahhh such free spirits:) beautiful shot.

Jenn Granum said...

Pretty sure we come from a naked world cause most kids HATE clothes!

Bowen Family said...

Your pictures are great! I came upon your blog from a friends and loved looking at all the beautiful pictures. I am in the market for a camera, so I was wondering what camera you use? Thanks sharing your pictures!

Jami