Great shots becks! I love the sucker and the last one f him licking his lips. I hope you had a great valentines day too. We love you and Ryan Rylee and Max. We are so glad you guys are a part of our family. xoxoxoxoxo
Seriously, he is a total Hottie!!! His eyelashes are just Beautiful. I know i have told you this before, but i swear Max looks so much like my little nephew Brody...Even Olivia said, hey that's brody while she's blogging with me! hehe
8 comments:
Great shots becks! I love the sucker and the last one f him licking his lips. I hope you had a great valentines day too. We love you and Ryan Rylee and Max. We are so glad you guys are a part of our family.
xoxoxoxoxo
Cute pics, Becky. Max is getting so handsome - he looks like a little GAP model!
He is the cutest thing, I can't get over those eyes.
I would love to do lunch - email me and we'll set it up!
You know it's Valentines Day when your kids are eating treats for breakfast!:) Max looks cute as always!
yum. that sucker looks good!
love the pics!
I need to see him and you!!! Such cute pictures, he really does look like a model.
Seriously, he is a total Hottie!!! His eyelashes are just Beautiful.
I know i have told you this before, but i swear Max looks so much like my little nephew Brody...Even Olivia said, hey that's brody while she's blogging with me! hehe
YUM! Looks delish.
Post a Comment