Friday, February 8, 2008

so bored...




i think max is getting very bored staying inside all the time. snow, you can go away now!

although i love every day i'm home with him. he cracks me up ALL the time...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say we all head down to St. George or Arizona. I'm sick of all this snow and being inside all the time and not getting to hang out with friends because of all the sickness going around. Anyways, Max is a cutie and it was nice to see you the other night.

Granum Family said...

Come out here, we don't have any snow!!!! :) Such a cutie, love his eyes!

Jocelyn Allan said...

I hear that! The other day I just took Ani outside and told her to RUN as fast as she could--I just needed to get some of that pent-up energy out of her!

Laurie said...

We're bored too! Let's have another McDonald's playdate. Just bought about a gallon of sanitizer, so we're all set! What day?

brooke romney said...

All I can say is Arizona! 70 degrees and sunny today; are you jealous?

Elizabeth said...

Do you mind me asking what kind of camera you use? Your pictures are fabulous!

Shanna said...

You do such a great job at taking pictures! have you started a business yet? I would love it if you would take pictures for me sometime!

Amanda said...

I feel his pain and so does Bailey, we need some sun and warmth desperately. Love the pics, his eyes are awesome!

brittani c. said...

look at those baby blues....

Shannon said...

Gorgeous EYES!! Becky i loved your pictures you took of Crew! They turned out AWESOME!