we were busy, busy on saturday, here are a few pics...
went to the children's museum, again. and then headed over to ryan's work so we could show max all the cool aircraft! although, it was cool until he saw the basketball hoop...
love all those! especially the last one! i'll have to post some of mine from the other day when i get a chance! max is a doll! let's hang out again soon!
Becky....I love these pictures!! How fun for Max. You're always doing such fun things!! Jaxon goes CRAZY over the Life Flight helicopters. They took him up to PCMC when he was 18 months....and the guys were so great with him. It was such a scary time for us, but he still has the shirt and hat they gave him. He calls them his "special helpers".
I am totally committing Ryan to take Braden up there to see the helicopters this summer. A med helicopter landed in our park (doing a transport) and Braden couldn't even eat he was so excited! He LOVES helicopters and airplanes! Also...my hard drive crashed TWICE and I've been out of a computer for about 3 weeks...long story, but I am a MAC fan now! Anyways, sorry no update but hopefully I will be back by the end of the week...I hope!
Hey - I'm leaving my comment two hours earlier than I thought! So great to meet you tonight - Cody does remember Ryan, I guess Cody was on the interview board when Ryan came through and was all about hiring him...until Ryan's dark past was brought to light. Perhaps we can do something sometime? Stop by my blog...
Love these shots... so fun to have down the road... I am officially inviting myself on your next trip up there... we keep talking about it, but we need to DO it! Fun day for you all... Loves...
I'm sure you get told this all the time but I just love all your pictures you do such an amazing job and you blog is so fun to look at. So your husband does Life Flight? Max is sure a cutie he looks a lot like you! Hope you are doing well! Sherri
14 comments:
That's so awesome to be able to show Max what his daddy does when he goes to work. What an incredible job! More amazing pictures too:-)
What great shots Becks. I bet he was lovin' the fun day. How cool for Ryan to show him the cool things at work.
love all those! especially the last one!
i'll have to post some of mine from the other day when i get a chance!
max is a doll!
let's hang out again soon!
Becky....I love these pictures!! How fun for Max. You're always doing such fun things!! Jaxon goes CRAZY over the Life Flight helicopters. They took him up to PCMC when he was 18 months....and the guys were so great with him. It was such a scary time for us, but he still has the shirt and hat they gave him. He calls them his "special helpers".
I love these shots...such a cute moment for Ryan and Max. Miss you!
I am totally committing Ryan to take Braden up there to see the helicopters this summer. A med helicopter landed in our park (doing a transport) and Braden couldn't even eat he was so excited! He LOVES helicopters and airplanes! Also...my hard drive crashed TWICE and I've been out of a computer for about 3 weeks...long story, but I am a MAC fan now! Anyways, sorry no update but hopefully I will be back by the end of the week...I hope!
Hey - I'm leaving my comment two hours earlier than I thought! So great to meet you tonight - Cody does remember Ryan, I guess Cody was on the interview board when Ryan came through and was all about hiring him...until Ryan's dark past was brought to light. Perhaps we can do something sometime? Stop by my blog...
What a fun day! I didn't know that Ryan worked on Life Flight. What does he do?
Up to Primary's just for Ry's work and helicopter, right?
uh, sorry, went back and read closer..A little slow here! You heard from Sara yet?
Awesome photos Becky. You are a superstar.
Who needs the museum when Dad's office is so cool!
Love these shots... so fun to have down the road... I am officially inviting myself on your next trip up there... we keep talking about it, but we need to DO it! Fun day for you all... Loves...
I'm sure you get told this all the time but I just love all your pictures you do such an amazing job and you blog is so fun to look at. So your husband does Life Flight? Max is sure a cutie he looks a lot like you! Hope you are doing well!
Sherri
Post a Comment