he has three pairs of underwear on. i'm not sure if i'll get those under his pants, he ain't having it. i had to up the iso, so these are a little grainy, but i couldn't resist showing them.
He's so cute! My advice on potty training.....wait until he's 3. It will be much easier then. PS - I need Crew's 1 year old pictures taken. Let me know when you can do them next week!
oh my, Honey he is hilarious!!! I love it! Hey keep those big boy pants on him and see if he goes every hour or so... I am in the middle of it now, and Believe me, it's Alot of work!
oh and tell your cute friend Sara batemen to add my email to her blog so i can check on it! i know it sounds crazy, but i love peeking in on her life. ;)
oh and tell her i am normal. haha Staylor96@msn.com
Oh man, those are classic! My Cameron is 5 and still occasionally likes to layer up the undies! Yea, good luck to you potty training. I've never hated any phase of parenting more than that one.
I keep procrastinating the potty training with Hayden. He will be 3 in March, I gotta get moving!! If you find out any tricks on how to train boys, pass them my way!! Love your blog! :)
So, so funny! I'd rather Jack where 3 pairs at once than have nothing to do with it at all (which is the state we are still currently in), , , heaven help me, and you!
just purchased Coley the same unders... He kept them in the front of the cart with him the whole time and felt like discussing them with anyone who walked by. Just purchasing the gear - still undecided whether or not we are ready to take the plunge! Let me in on your secrets... Just so advanced and ahead of all the older boys?! Go max!
19 comments:
the cool underwear is part of the incentive to get potty trained...I love it! He is totally a crack up! miss you!!!
Okay these pictures just made my day! He's hilarious, I miss him! (and you of course)
Love the potty training days! Good luck with that and the unders over the pants is a great look!
He's so cute! My advice on potty training.....wait until he's 3. It will be much easier then.
PS - I need Crew's 1 year old pictures taken. Let me know when you can do them next week!
wouldn't it be great to wear cute underwear like that? he looks great. this is pretty much how tyson likes to wear his underwears too!!
oh my, Honey he is hilarious!!! I love it! Hey keep those big boy pants on him and see if he goes every hour or so... I am in the middle of it now, and Believe me, it's Alot of work!
oh and tell your cute friend Sara batemen to add my email to her blog so i can check on it! i know it sounds crazy, but i love peeking in on her life. ;)
oh and tell her i am normal. haha
Staylor96@msn.com
Oh man, those are classic! My Cameron is 5 and still occasionally likes to layer up the undies!
Yea, good luck to you potty training. I've never hated any phase of parenting more than that one.
He is so cute-I love his smile! Potty training is not my favorite thing to do...but it is so nice to not have to worry about diapers.
that is hilarious. what a character.
can't wait til friday!... hope the weather cooperates.
Remember how cute he is when the accidents start. Good luck!
too funny! it's fun to see boy underwear that is foreign at our house. I love that they are car undies.
I keep procrastinating the potty training with Hayden. He will be 3 in March, I gotta get moving!! If you find out any tricks on how to train boys, pass them my way!! Love your blog! :)
Kerri (Kelli's sister)
Oh my goodness! He is hilarious....such a stud!
Jenny
Love the potty training stage...Max is too cute!!
Any advice you can give me Beck? I am at the same stage. Just beginning the underwear. Wow!
So, so funny! I'd rather Jack where 3 pairs at once than have nothing to do with it at all (which is the state we are still currently in), , , heaven help me, and you!
Stinkin Hilarious!!! But, hopefully not really stinky!!!
just purchased Coley the same unders... He kept them in the front of the cart with him the whole time and felt like discussing them with anyone who walked by. Just purchasing the gear - still undecided whether or not we are ready to take the plunge! Let me in on your secrets... Just so advanced and ahead of all the older boys?! Go max!
Post a Comment