Thursday, January 17, 2008

san francisco...

i got back from a wonderful trip to san francisco with my mom and sisters...such a needed break! i had such a great time and especially enjoyed the warmer weather. we were able to shop, eat well ("our way") and do whatever we fancied. when i downloaded my pictures, mostly all the pictures of us girls were on my sisters cameras...

these will do for now.





do you see the bridge in the distance...thought it was sweet. i risked my life for this...the trolley was right behind me...





this shot didn't turn out the way i wanted, but i was sitting in the trolley and saw my reflection in the wheel.

24 comments:

Douglass Family said...

DUDE! These pictures are amazing! I am so jealous of your trip. Sounded like so much fun! Glad you had a GREAT time!

Granum Family said...

Your pictures are AWESOME Becks!!! I love them!!! You look gorgeous in the one in front of the blue door, so cute! We need a weekend trip together somewhere, I miss you!

It's Been a Day! said...

great pictures. i love san francisco. i love girl trips! you got the best of both worlds.

i don't get eating well "your way"

Lucrecia said...

I love your pictures! They make me want a vacation soooo bad! What a fun trip for the girls.

Kelie said...

these are such great shots! can't wait to see the ones with your family. what a fun trip! love ya!

Unknown said...

wow. those were so good! i loved all of them..
i need a girls trip!

p.s. you me + kiddos, downtown slc, next week?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya Kimball said...

Love that one with the bridge! What a great trip! I bet Sara was happy to have some visitors!

megan said...

I love the first shot. I need that one for my house! Glad that you had a great time. The perfect way to recharge the batteries. Great shots!

Anonymous said...

I love S.F. and you did a great job with the pics!

mindy said...

Sounds like you had a blast. Love your pics, especially that first one. The composition rocks!

Lindsey said...

I love the pics. It captures the best of San Fran. I am so glad you got to come visit. I love the city and I love living so close to it. Nothing like a girls trip! I'm glad you had a ball!

Beth Davis said...

Geez Becky- I'm so impressed. Those are great pictures of one of my most favorite cities. I know I've said it before but you are so talented.

Kierstin said...

Amazing pictures! WOW! Glad you had a wonderful time!!

Trish said...

Those are some amazing pics! I love them all. Happy to hear/see that you had a wonderful girls trip! I am excited to see everyone again at February Book Club.

Tate Family said...

Holy crap...that pic is AMAZING!!! I'm glad you risked your life for it, but more glad you didn't get hurt!!!

The Christensen Family said...

hey you are SO talented. your shots are amazing! i want to see the sister shots too! love your guts! what is your schedule this week???

Unknown said...

These are amazing. Makes me want to throw my camera in the garbage. You seem to be raw talent overnight! Love these!

Kathy said...

I love all these pictures! They are beautiful!

Jocelyn Allan said...

You are truly amazing with that camera! I'm seriously lucky if I can get a picture that isn't blurry!

sara b said...

great city, great company, great photographs.

Kristen said...

Becky you have an incredible eye, talent, and passion - I think you should run with it! My Christmas cards were a hit and I received so many compliments on your photo!

Lacey Jane said...

Like everyone else has said- I love these pics! How fun!

Ash said...

Beck amazing pictures. That one of the bridge needs to be in a book. You have a perfect talent for pictures.