Sunday, November 11, 2007

yummy...

this last week my SIL and i worked the set-up of the new urban outfitters store that opens up this month at the gateway.

everything is fantastic and i can't wait to get my hands on them...

the store is amazing!

6 comments:

Tate Family said...

mighty impressive. I'm just telling you...Spring, plan on my family pics...hoping to lose weight before then...awesome work chica!
K

Unknown said...

oooh i can't wait to check it out!
i'll be so glad to have one close by. i think my husband will be glad that i don't have to drag him to an urban outfitters everytime we go out of town.
you working there for a discount? very smart..

Granum Family said...

I haven't been there forever, I'll have to go check it out!

mindy said...

ooh.. very jealous. I looove that store:)

Lucrecia said...

Hey Becks! Love the new pics! I can't wait to see Forrest and Melinda's.

ali said...

Wanna buy me some stuff? :) Hehe.