Shows how much I know (don't know!) about you, but do you do photography? If so, these pictures are awesome and I'd love you to do some of Boston. -Carly
These are amazing! I love the shot with the one brother at a distance it is like he is watching out for him. Is this at that place you told me about? Can't wait for our little R&R later today :)
Becky...I love them!! I think they turned out so cute... I felt so bad that you had to put up with Jaxon's spunky little personality....running all around, but you did an amazing job!! I can't wait to see the others. Have a great week....and thanks so much, again, for doing such a great job with my kids!! :o) Carrie
I saw your blog a couple of days ago, but wanted to let you know that I loved your pictures. Such talent! It has been fun for me to to run into blogs of those I haven't seen in awhile. It's good to see that you're doing well. :)
I had no idea you were so talented! These photos are amazing... I'm glad I found your blog - Max is getting so big and he is just the cutest little guy. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey, I'm in Cali...I'll be here till this Saturday...My mom's headed out Tues. I'll call you and see if she or you can drop it off somewhere. You going to be around Novell this week?
Ok, so I missed the boat with having you take pictures of Tucker, you are amazingly talented. And yes- we do need to play- I'm still antsy to see Max. I'm planning on being around your neighborhood this week so i will call you.
16 comments:
Becky,
Shows how much I know (don't know!) about you, but do you do photography? If so, these pictures are awesome and I'd love you to do some of Boston.
-Carly
p.s.
where did you get the colored gel.. I love it! Boys never get to have fun and that's a great idea!
You are amazing!!! I love the one with the sun coming through, so cool! You are so talented.
you keep getting better + better!
These are amazing! I love the shot with the one brother at a distance it is like he is watching out for him. Is this at that place you told me about? Can't wait for our little R&R later today :)
Becky...I love them!! I think they turned out so cute... I felt so bad that you had to put up with Jaxon's spunky little personality....running all around, but you did an amazing job!! I can't wait to see the others. Have a great week....and thanks so much, again, for doing such a great job with my kids!! :o) Carrie
So cute, Becky! Sounds like I'm not the only one with an independent child...you handle them so well!
Great job Becks...You are amazing! Going to miss you... Travel safe and get some much needed and much deserved rest and relaxation! Have fun! XXOO
Fun...! What great pics...!
Cute kids. You are so talented Becky!
You quitting your day job yet?
Soo GREAT!
I saw your blog a couple of days ago, but wanted to let you know that I loved your pictures. Such talent! It has been fun for me to to run into blogs of those I haven't seen in awhile. It's good to see that you're doing well. :)
Beautiful Becky!
I had no idea you were so talented! These photos are amazing... I'm glad I found your blog - Max is getting so big and he is just the cutest little guy. Happy Thanksgiving!
Hey, I'm in Cali...I'll be here till this Saturday...My mom's headed out Tues. I'll call you and see if she or you can drop it off somewhere. You going to be around Novell this week?
Ok, so I missed the boat with having you take pictures of Tucker, you are amazingly talented. And yes- we do need to play- I'm still antsy to see Max. I'm planning on being around your neighborhood this week so i will call you.
Post a Comment