Friday, November 9, 2007

miss independent and her brother...






this little gal had her own agenda and her brother was willing to go along. in this last photo, she saw a motorcycle and there was no stopping her!

i had so much fun with these guys, thanks...

11 comments:

mindy said...

That first picture is a total crack-up! I love it:)

Trish said...

I love them all! You did a fabulous job! Miss independent...
that fits her perfectly!! Already deciding where to hang all of them...Thanks again and we loved the location! xoxo

The Christensen Family said...

You are amazing! SO happy that you finally posted them and can show them off to everyone else. I have always known that you are uber talented - now everyone else gets to see the proof! So proud of you! When is it my turn?! Love your guts!

Jenn Granum said...

Good job capturing true emotion and personality of the child!

Kierstin said...

Love the pics Becky! Very cute!!

Kierstin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth Davis said...

I didn't know you had officially gone professional. I just saw tall Kelli's blog. Nice Becky- you are so talented! We missed you the other night!

Kelie said...

Love these! you have found your calling in life...fabulous! is there anything you are not perfect at?!?!

Brooke Romney said...

Becky--YOu are getting so great!!!!! Congratulations.

Circuit Fam said...

Feel free to add me to your friends chica....I always go to your blog to get inspiration and always enjoy all the amazing photos. Keep it coming.

Granum Family said...

I love how these turned out! You keep getting better and better :)