...marks the anniversary of my little girl's passing, i sit down to hopefully reflect with words how just the mention of her name can make me feel so many wordless emotions. just as each day i wake up, each day i find myself remembering her contagious giggle, her chubby cheeks that framed her compassionate smile, but most importantly, all the love she allowed me to feel that i still carry with me today...and i will continue to carry with me until i get to see her again. i realize that i needed her more than she had ever needed me. i learned from her peace, faith, unconditional love and strength of character. for the trials she had to endure in her tiny frame is more than i can imagine. i am thankful for the blessing she is in my life and as each day brings me closer to being with her again, i continue to reflect upon my memories of her...
I love those pictures of Rylee and I can still remember her little giggle and her chunky little cheeks! I love her! I'm thinking of you guys today! Love you!
it has been said that people come into our lives for a reason bringing something we must learn and we are lead to those who most to grow. because we knew you we have been changed for good. you'll be with us like a handprint on our hearts. we love you rylee and miss you and are thinking of you. Becky and Ryan you such are great examples to us and we love you so much. Love, megan todd and four girlies who love you soo much
It ought to be a comfort to you to know of the countless people that sweet little Rylee's short life has touched. She has most certainly touched my family and we never even met the precious girl. Thanks for helping us see what's important and cherish it! We are thinking of you and sweet Rylee today!
Becky, What a sweet tribute. I only wish that I had the chance to meet her. Looking at all the messages that people have left for you, you must feel proud that you get to be her mom. Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you.
I remembered Rylee's passing today and just had a sense of sadness and void, but then I remembered all her cuteness and the fact that she was able to hang with Max before he made his grand arrival and it put a smile on my face. It makes me laugh to picture those two together. She was a fighter and endured so much pain, but in her sweet way, calm and reassuring with her smile or giggle. I'm sure she just got a kick out of Max and his fun, crazy personality. Those two are quite different, but yet similar, with their pureness, and genuine love and compassion. We miss her like crazy but are so grateful to her example and the lessons that we have learned from her. I appreciate her watchful eye, as I know that she is often closer than we know. Love you Rylee Ann! Drew Tanya Hallie & Braden
What an amazing example your cute family is to me! Through you I have gained a stronger testimony of the whole plan our father in heaven has for us. I love you and am thinking of you today!
Becks... You are AMAZING! I loved the sweet spirit I felt at Rylee's grave. She was so loved and is with you always. Max was too cute kissing her little picture. The whole experience left an impression on my heart that will last forever! Thank you for letting me be part of such a special day. Beautiful tribute to a beautiful baby girl...Love you much!
your such an amazing mother! Seriously you write the Sweetest things and i just tear up each time! I love rylee ann and i don't even know her, but i do know the Mothers love of her child and that is to be forever Cherished! Thanks for your wonderful example!
Becky, I was thinking about you all day yesterday. We were on planes all day on our way home from Montana and didn't get in until late last night. It is a bitter sweet day as I celebrate the birth of my own little man Jack, and remember the passing of your sweet Rylee. I love to think that she surely does have a watchful eye over you and your family. . . what a blessing and comfort that is. Love you always and admire the strength you have showed to all who know you. Call you this weekend.
Becky you are an amazing person and I admire you so much. You gave me the chills just reading about Rylee. She is a beautiful little girl and I can't help but think how blessed we are to know that you will be able to raise her someday. She and Max are very lucky to have such great parents. I sure do love you!!
Becky - what a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself with all of us. You are such a strong, sweet example to all of us. My love to you, Ryan and your families.
Becky, your are such a great example and such a strong person. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. Rylee sure picked a great family! Love you.
We love you and we are thinking of you! We wish you were here, but hopefully we'll all get together soon! Love, Beth, Mikelle, Kelly, Katianne, Becky, and Anne in sunny So Cal :)
Becky...Rylee is so beautiful...what a precious little girl you have and what a wonderful mommy she has. Prayers, hugs and love to you, Ryan, Max and your families.
Becky, I still remember my first time meeting you and learning of Rylee...You are a strong woman...I love you! Thanks for telling me about your sweet girl!!!
What precious pictures. I especially love the one of you and her together. You look so completely happy and in love with her. I can't believe what you had to go through (and continue to cope with.) You are an amazingly strong person and an inspiration to all.
Tears streaming down my cheeks! I've never seen a picture of your sweet Rylee. She's too precious for words. I'm so happy I have a face to put with all the sweet stories I've heard of her. My life has been touched by her too and I've never even met her. I'm sure she and Cha Cha were friends before she came to us. I feel Rylee's love through Chanel. I feel your love for her too. You amaze me. I'm so proud to be your friend. You are a beautiful example of all that a friend ought to be.
You commented a while back on my photo blog, you got it from Sheye Rosemeyer. I am also in Utah and have lossed my little boy too. I admire the strength that is so well demonstrated in your thoughts and words. You are blessed to have as much faith as you do. Thank you for helping me find the strength to cope with my loss. God (and those of us who have lossed a sweet child) only know how difficult the anniversary date is of the passing of our sweet angels. God bless you on this day and all other days you feel weak.
26 comments:
Becky, you are such a strong and faithful mom. What a wonderful example to us all!
Thank you!
I love those pictures of Rylee and I can still remember her little giggle and her chunky little cheeks! I love her! I'm thinking of you guys today! Love you!
Becky, that was beautiful. I often think of you and Rylee. Your example has meant a lot to me.
it has been said that people come into our lives for a reason bringing something we must learn and we are lead to those who most to grow. because we knew you we have been changed for good. you'll be with us like a handprint on our hearts. we love you rylee and miss you and are thinking of you. Becky and Ryan you such are great examples to us and we love you so much.
Love, megan todd and four girlies who love you soo much
It ought to be a comfort to you to know of the countless people that sweet little Rylee's short life has touched. She has most certainly touched my family and we never even met the precious girl. Thanks for helping us see what's important and cherish it! We are thinking of you and sweet Rylee today!
bawling my head off right now. you are such an example.
today is also the day that chris brother alan passed away.
thinking of you and your beautiful little girl today.
Becky,
What a sweet tribute. I only wish that I had the chance to meet her. Looking at all the messages that people have left for you, you must feel proud that you get to be her mom. Just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you.
Allison
I remembered Rylee's passing today and just had a sense of sadness and void, but then I remembered all her cuteness and the fact that she was able to hang with Max before he made his grand arrival and it put a smile on my face. It makes me laugh to picture those two together. She was a fighter and endured so much pain, but in her sweet way, calm and reassuring with her smile or giggle. I'm sure she just got a kick out of Max and his fun, crazy personality. Those two are quite different, but yet similar, with their pureness, and genuine love and compassion. We miss her like crazy but are so grateful to her example and the lessons that we have learned from her. I appreciate her watchful eye, as I know that she is often closer than we know. Love you Rylee Ann!
Drew Tanya Hallie & Braden
You are an amazing parent and I adore those pictures. I often think of Rylee and admire your strength. Rylee, what a beautiful baby.
What an amazing example your cute family is to me! Through you I have gained a stronger testimony of the whole plan our father in heaven has for us. I love you and am thinking of you today!
It sounds like your daughter was VERY special! She is darling!! I wish I could have met her, and I hope one day to be able to meet your Max.
Becks... You are AMAZING! I loved the sweet spirit I felt at Rylee's grave. She was so loved and is with you always. Max was too cute kissing her little picture. The whole experience left an impression on my heart that will last forever! Thank you for letting me be part of such a special day. Beautiful tribute to a beautiful baby girl...Love you much!
your such an amazing mother! Seriously you write the Sweetest things and i just tear up each time!
I love rylee ann and i don't even know her, but i do know the Mothers love of her child and that is to be forever Cherished!
Thanks for your wonderful example!
Becky, I was thinking about you all day yesterday. We were on planes all day on our way home from Montana and didn't get in until late last night. It is a bitter sweet day as I celebrate the birth of my own little man Jack, and remember the passing of your sweet Rylee. I love to think that she surely does have a watchful eye over you and your family. . . what a blessing and comfort that is. Love you always and admire the strength you have showed to all who know you. Call you this weekend.
Becky you are an amazing person and I admire you so much. You gave me the chills just reading about Rylee. She is a beautiful little girl and I can't help but think how blessed we are to know that you will be able to raise her someday. She and Max are very lucky to have such great parents. I sure do love you!!
Becky - what a beautiful post. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself with all of us. You are such a strong, sweet example to all of us. My love to you, Ryan and your families.
Becky, your are such a great example and such a strong person. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. Rylee sure picked a great family! Love you.
We love you and we are thinking of you! We wish you were here, but hopefully we'll all get together soon! Love, Beth, Mikelle, Kelly, Katianne, Becky, and Anne in sunny So Cal :)
Becky...Rylee is so beautiful...what a precious little girl you have and what a wonderful mommy she has. Prayers, hugs and love to you, Ryan, Max and your families.
Becky, I still remember my first time meeting you and learning of Rylee...You are a strong woman...I love you! Thanks for telling me about your sweet girl!!!
beautiful. simply beautiful.
What sweet words remembering Rylee. Your strength inspires me Becks. Thinking of you and your boys... and your beautiful baby girl!
Stacie
What precious pictures. I especially love the one of you and her together. You look so completely happy and in love with her. I can't believe what you had to go through (and continue to cope with.) You are an amazingly strong person and an inspiration to all.
Your tribute to your daughter is as beautiful as she is in the photographs of her. I'm so sorry for your loss . . .
Tears streaming down my cheeks! I've never seen a picture of your sweet Rylee. She's too precious for words. I'm so happy I have a face to put with all the sweet stories I've heard of her. My life has been touched by her too and I've never even met her. I'm sure she and Cha Cha were friends before she came to us. I feel Rylee's love through Chanel. I feel your love for her too. You amaze me. I'm so proud to be your friend. You are a beautiful example of all that a friend ought to be.
Loves to you,
Lu
You commented a while back on my photo blog, you got it from Sheye Rosemeyer. I am also in Utah and have lossed my little boy too. I admire the strength that is so well demonstrated in your thoughts and words. You are blessed to have as much faith as you do. Thank you for helping me find the strength to cope with my loss. God (and those of us who have lossed a sweet child) only know how difficult the anniversary date is of the passing of our sweet angels. God bless you on this day and all other days you feel weak.
Post a Comment