Wednesday, June 20, 2007

blast from the past...

last night i went to dinner with some of my old drill team from high school and i hadn't had that much fun in a loNg time! i hadn't seen some of these girls in almost 10 years and although it was such a long time, it only took us seconds to pick up where we left off. we went to the Porcupine in salt lake and it was yummy! but the best part was all of jen's stories and "fountain of knowledge", i haven't laughed that hard in such a long time! thanks girlies and i can't wait for next time!


the juniors of the group, ali, me and janae


ali, janae, brooke, me, amanda, jen and tricia


had to pull the kissy face...on cue


9 comments:

Granum Family said...

So fun! I love all the pictures. You look beautiful like always :) Love your top!

Kathy said...

Fun night! Do you know if Ali did a semester at study abroad in London, because I'm pretty sure we were there at the same time? :)

jenny said...

Looks like fun. Wish I was able to see you girls. Becky, I am coming up next week. Want to see your house and I can't find your number.

ali said...

BFF.

Douglass Family said...

Too great Becks! I love getting together with the old clan! Looks like you had a great time. You are just too cute becks! You need to take me shopping for some cute cloths!
luff ya
Mandy

brooke romney said...

Becks. You look so great and it was so fun to see you. Next time I'm in town, I'm for sure in!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh nothing better than a fun night out with the gals. You always look too cute Becky!

Jen said...

OK...FUN FUN FUN! I had the best time and look forward to the next time we get together! As president, I'm putting you in charge! Love you!

sara b said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. . . oh how fun it would have been to be there too! Those photos make me miss y'all! Loves. . .SaraB