Friday, June 22, 2007

goodbye...

one of my closest friends just pulled out of the driveway across the street from me for the last time .... boo hoo

kelie is moving to st. george and i'm going to miss her like crazy! these photos are from the bon voyage that steph and i threw for her and her family a week ago. she is an incredible girl and i'm so lucky to have gotten to know her in the few short years we've lived up here.

i love you kel and can't wait to see you soon! (kelie is in the middle!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate when friends move away, how sad. I guess the only good that comes from it is that it makes for a great excuse to take a little trip to visit them.

Jen said...

So sad. I hate saying goodbye. But when we take our girls trip to St George, you can see her!

Are two of those girls wearing the same shirt??

becky said...

sounds like a plan! yes, they are wearing the same top...i had a pic of both of them, but opted to not post that. ;-)

Tanya Kimball said...

So sad! It's worse being the one to leave...I know from experience! :o) Everyone looks great up at Traverse! Wish I was there!

Granum Family said...

You have the cutest friends!!! Sorry that she's moving, that's a bummer! Now you've had 2 Kelli's move away from you within a year! Now it's time for me to come back :)

ali said...

What a lovely bunch of girls. My favorite part of the photo is the little one in the bottom right corner. Too cute.

Kelie said...

Beck...going to miss you like crazy! You are so amazing! See you july 31...and counting. I love you too!