

we just finished up swim lessons for max and he had such a great time. he absolutely loves the water! he is becoming such an active boy...he pretty much wears me out all day! but i love every minute of it! i can't believe my baby is growing up way too fast. where does the time go?

10 comments:
Okay he is getting huge!!! I've been waiting for these pictures every day! Cute!
Where does the time go? It is true, they grow way too fast! That Max is too cute.
Oh they do grow fast! As exhausting as little boys are, you wouldn't trade them! I love having a boy. Tyson is in swim lessons as well. I love it - it wears him out and he sleeps like a champ! Max is such a doll!! Tell Ryan to update his profile at our high school website! I am for sure coming up for the reunion so encourage him to go so I can see you!!
I can't get past the fact that he is walking, let alone swimming! Wasn't he just a baby yesterday? He's soooo darling and I can't wait to see more of him soon!
I agree, they do grow up too fast. He looks like he can get around well in the pool. What a blast.
I agree, they do grow up too fast. He looks like he can get around well in the pool. What a blast.
He's a doll.
SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!
I can see you took swim lessons at riverside. That's where Kesley is taking and loves it too. Your little Max is too cute for words. There is nothing like having a boy!
hi becky!
i think it's great you had some structured swimming lessons for Max...i've had my kids in lessons and at the lake since they were around 6months old...great idea to start him while he's so young..he looks like he really loves it too!
SAVOUR each day like you do, time is stolen from us all too fast!
:O)
Post a Comment