
the one of him and jane, his cousin, is sO cute. these aren't the best photos, but it captures a glimpse of their sweet little friendship.

this one of him laughing is him watching his aunt kelsey make a slam dunk with the basketball. he is obsessed with basketballs. he has about 12 in our front room and literally will shoot the ball and make a basket. it's hilarious because he'll hold up his finger and say "2 shots, 2 shots".

7 comments:
K. those pictures are too cute!!! He is growing up so fast! You look really cute in the picture too.... love the headband!
He is so cute. You aren't bad, either! :)
I love the picture of the two of you-SO cute! It looks like you had a good Easter. Max is absolutely precious!
k.... is he wearing little True Religion jeans!
TOO CUTE!!
hi becky!!!
it looks like you had a fun and busy easter weekend!
max is a real cutie! gotta love those big, huge honest smiles 'n giggles!!!
happy spring!!
kim :o)
He is adorable with personality. Glad that I get to see him grow up. Plus, you look darling.
He looks so cute! Are those True Religions and Vans? What a trendy kid! I love it. So cute with his cousin. Kate and Chase have that same relationship. We FINALLY just barely convinced him that you can't marry your cousin!
PS When are we going to Cafe Rio? I'm ready!
Post a Comment