Monday, April 16, 2007

the dance club performance

last saturday night i went to my nieces performances for the dance club and they were SO cute! i loved watching them. i have to admit that max sat on my lap the ENTIRE time. that was the first time i have ever seen him sit still that long. it was fun seeing all the dancers; makes me miss the dance life i had growing up and cheering at byu.

miss holly, hannah, and lexie...you guys were amazing! thanks for inviting me!

it was so hot in the auditorium...max looked like a tomato!


3 comments:

Granum Family said...

Fun! The girls all look so cute! I'm impressed that Max sat on your lap the entire time!!!!

Tracy said...

It was so nice of you to go. I know that it meant alot to the girls. I was so sad to miss it.

Shelly Bean said...

becky... of course i remember you!!! that is so fun you found my blog. yours is sooo cute. it is funny how many people are doing it. i love seeing everyone's personalities and reading their stories... we are trying to create one for soel. see you soon.