...amazing! last saturday we had our pictures taken by my new cute friend amy and i got a sneak peak from her blog of the pictures below. i can't wait to see the rest of them! she is an incredible photographer and i'm honored to have had her take them...thanks amy!
My favorite is the second one from the bottom. There's a great energy in little Max ... something in his stride and you strolling not too far behind: it tells a story.
Becky!! What amazing pictures!! She did an awesome job...what an awesome photographer! Your family is so cute! Max really should be a baby model as Kelli said-his pictures are SO cute!! Does Amy have a website?
Hey Becky! I loved the pictures. Your little guy is absolutely gorgeous and you look great too. It's fun to be able to catch up with people's lives on blogs. I'm going to give it a shot sometime soon. Brooke Olsen Romney
becky i will post pictures... your blog is so cute. did you do it yourself...? and those pictures. you are so lucky. those are so beautiful... and classy.. and fun. you all look so sweet...
p.s. we have a sale this saturday... thought you might want to know
15 comments:
Oh my gosh! Seriously.... soooo cute!!! I love all of them and can't wait to see the rest! Max should be a baby model and you and ry look hot :)
You have a very good looking little family Becks! Your photographer did a really good job! I want to see the rest too!
So darling! Max is a stud!
Your family is darling! Ty and I are coming to Utah in June and want to get pics taken, what is Amy's website? She did a good job!
Cuuuute. Amy is so talented.
My favorite is the second one from the bottom. There's a great energy in little Max ... something in his stride and you strolling not too far behind: it tells a story.
Those pictures are gorgeous! Your family is beautiful. I'll have to get Amy's info from you and give it to my sisters in SLC. She does an amazing job!
Becky!! What amazing pictures!! She did an awesome job...what an awesome photographer! Your family is so cute! Max really should be a baby model as Kelli said-his pictures are SO cute!! Does Amy have a website?
Great photos Becky.. Amy is an amazing photographer, and the subject matter wasn't too bad themselves.
Your family is darling.
HOLY CRAP! Those Pictures are Perfect! I want her name and Number!!!!
You guys are so dang cute, and MAX is a little Hottie!! Seriously.
oh...and where did you get Size "2" True Religions?
LOVE THEM!
WAY cute pics. You all look amazing and Max is seriously so cute. I love his steel blue eyes. He looks like Iceman in Topgun.
Fabulous Photos, Fabulous subjects, Fabulous memories! Ya'll look FABULOUS! Can't wait to see the rest.
you all make a very handsome family!!! great photo shoot..lots of beauties to scrapbook now!! have fun!!
kim
:o)
Hey Becky! I loved the pictures. Your little guy is absolutely gorgeous and you look great too. It's fun to be able to catch up with people's lives on blogs. I'm going to give it a shot sometime soon. Brooke Olsen Romney
becky i will post pictures...
your blog is so cute. did you do it yourself...?
and those pictures. you are so lucky. those are so beautiful... and classy.. and fun.
you all look so sweet...
p.s. we have a sale this saturday... thought you might want to know
Post a Comment