Saturday, April 7, 2007

the hunt for eggs...

we took max to my work's easter egg hunt this past week and max got the idea pretty quick. although as soon as he had enough eggs in his basket, he started throwing them back...he thought they were balls!



4 comments:

Granum Family said...

Cute! I can't believe you guys are having short and t-shirt weather, I'm jealous!

Shannon said...

Throwing the Eggs out of the Bucket is what Hayes does too! it must be the age! hilarious!

Kierstin said...

He is SO cute! He is getting so big, I want to meet him :-)

Muranda said...

Becky,
Okay, really random, but you know how you get looking at blogs of friends and then you look at their friends, and so on? Well, here I am! You little boy is so darling! It is so great to see what you have been up to this whole time. It is been a long time since I have seen you, and equally as long since I have seen Sara. I would love to catch up with both of you sometime!
**Muranda Warner Barker