He's so cute...but you already know that:) So are you! And you are a cute mom! Love ya!
Love the top middle and second row middle. He does look so little in some of these! Such a cutie!
Ummm, he is extremely beautiful! You are the best Mom, & I love your blog! (You do take awesome photos too).
ahhh. he's grown up so much this year! I forgot how chubby his cheeks were! love you guys!
those are some classic & fun pix's of MAX!!
Becky,I have a daughter getting married May 12th. We need a photographer.I'm hoping it might be you. I emailed you, but thought I'd also leave you a message here.Tammy and Parkerwww.prayingforparker.com
i love these pictures! and, it's so fun to have iphone pics, because you really do forget about them - then, wha-la, all the fun memories! ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
He's so cute...but you already know that:) So are you! And you are a cute mom! Love ya!
Love the top middle and second row middle. He does look so little in some of these! Such a cutie!
Ummm, he is extremely beautiful! You are the best Mom, & I love your blog! (You do take awesome photos too).
ahhh. he's grown up so much this year! I forgot how chubby his cheeks were! love you guys!
those are some classic & fun pix's of MAX!!
Becky,
I have a daughter getting married May 12th.
We need a photographer.
I'm hoping it might be you.
I emailed you, but thought I'd also leave you a message here.
Tammy and Parker
www.prayingforparker.com
i love these pictures! and, it's so fun to have iphone pics, because you really do forget about them - then, wha-la, all the fun memories! ;)
Post a Comment