Thursday, January 27, 2011

i die.



i've been looking for fun ideas for max's class valentine's and i stumbled on this. a gumball necklace.

i just may have to attempt them for his girl classmates. since he's in preschool i only have to make 12 valentines. easy peasy.

photo by Sara Westbrook

6 comments:

megan said...

Love them too. They look too cute to eat.

LuLu said...

Oh my! You will definately get extra points for making those cuties!

Circuit Fam said...

how cute! I think I need to make them for my sister girl baby shower I am throwing.. thanks becks for the idea!

Shannon said...

oh my, how absolutely adorable!! love it!

Amanda said...

Now you just need to share a how to... and tell us what you're doing for the boys. since I'm sure you have so much time to do that!!!

Unknown said...

Sara is one of my best girlfriends. She seriously whips up the cutest things all the time and acts like it's no big deal! She cracks me up. The necklaces are darling!