about a month ago i was able to shoot becky's bridals. you may remember her e-session HERE. i was dying over her dress and her veil, gorgeous! she even designed her dress...
i love how natural she is in front of the camera. i gave her basically no direction. i'm so glad i was able to meet her and a few of her family members. such an incredible family!
Becky! Thank you for everything you did, and for making me look beautiful! I am so glad that we got to work together! You are so fun, and I hope I am just like you when I grow up! ;)
Oh wow, she is gorgeous! These are absolutely beautiful photos! Hey, couple things... I have the internet now, YAY! And I still have your Christmas present so let's go to lunch soon so I can give it to you :)
8 comments:
I am speechless! really!! fabulous!
gorgeous. oh. so fun to see these & how we miss our becky!
wowza honey!! Becky looks beautiful!! I especially love the one on the bottom right.
Oh my... I love her dress. So beautiful! What a cute girl.
beautiful pictures becky! her dress is amazing! i wish i could do a wedding re-do and wear her dress:)
Becky! Thank you for everything you did, and for making me look beautiful! I am so glad that we got to work together! You are so fun, and I hope I am just like you when I grow up! ;)
Gorgeous Becks! You are so talented! Love her dress and veil too... Beautiful!
Oh wow, she is gorgeous! These are absolutely beautiful photos! Hey, couple things... I have the internet now, YAY! And I still have your Christmas present so let's go to lunch soon so I can give it to you :)
Post a Comment