ok, that is the cutest idea - love max's impression of a reindeer! you could use that for next year's christmas card!and, i. am. exhausted.but it was fun!
max totally rocks :) hope you had a happy new year.
that is the cutest picture! so full of spunk, that little guy.
hey there Missy! finally the new year has begun and we can get together. I will call you this week and will plan a day to do lunch. Can't wait to talk to you! P.S. Can I please kidnap Max?! He is so cute! I bet you have so much fun with him.
Love him. Reindeer? He is so cute! The boys need to play. Cole asks me EVERY day. haha! Loves! xo
i love my buddy max!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
ok, that is the cutest idea - love max's impression of a reindeer! you could use that for next year's christmas card!
and, i. am. exhausted.
but it was fun!
max totally rocks :) hope you had a happy new year.
that is the cutest picture!
so full of spunk, that little guy.
hey there Missy! finally the new year has begun and we can get together. I will call you this week and will plan a day to do lunch. Can't wait to talk to you!
P.S. Can I please kidnap Max?! He is so cute! I bet you have so much fun with him.
Love him. Reindeer? He is so cute! The boys need to play. Cole asks me EVERY day. haha! Loves! xo
i love my buddy max!
Post a Comment