I was so sad that I missed this! I got your email and phone message around 10:30 that morning! These look great Becky. Can't wait to see more of them and your amazing work. I will have to try to come with you again some other time!
You are such a good photographer. Do you ever give lessons? I am good friends with Megan and am just starting out. If you have any good advice I would love it. Thanks.
12 comments:
I can't believe how gorgeous these girls were. So so pretty Becky!!
becky! becky! becky! omgosh.
i love these pictures - ok, dying to see more!
i love fun, fabuous, amazing pictures {taken by you} can we play like this every week?
please say yes. {wink, wink}
Kiana and Myla are just beautiful!!!! Can't wait to see the rest!
Ooooh, Becky! These are beyond beautiful! I can't wait to see more...
yes....flawless!
I was so sad that I missed this! I got your email and phone message around 10:30 that morning! These look great Becky. Can't wait to see more of them and your amazing work.
I will have to try to come with you again some other time!
BEAUTIFUL!!!! They are such darling girls!! Can't wait to see more Becky...you always do such an amazing job-you are so talented!
LOVE these, it totally helps when the girls are BEAUtiful!!! Seriously love these, can't wait to see some more...
are you serious? i love these, but the pictures of max and his buds at the fire station are the cutest pics i've ever seen.
SERIOUSLY!
You are such a good photographer. Do you ever give lessons? I am good friends with Megan and am just starting out. If you have any good advice I would love it. Thanks.
So great! You've been doing tons of photos lately, I bet you are busy!
I love the big balloon idea! It looks awesome. Gorgeous girls and Jane always has them dressed SO cute!
Post a Comment