last week i decided to take them to the firehouse where ryan works and they had such a good time together. johnny wouldn't stop giving his brother "nuggies", is that how you spell it? hilarious.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
best buds...
this is johnny and sammy. they're brothers. johnny is max's best buddy. lives down the street and every morning when max wakes up, he wants to ride his bike down to his house.
last week i decided to take them to the firehouse where ryan works and they had such a good time together. johnny wouldn't stop giving his brother "nuggies", is that how you spell it? hilarious.
last week i decided to take them to the firehouse where ryan works and they had such a good time together. johnny wouldn't stop giving his brother "nuggies", is that how you spell it? hilarious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







9 comments:
Love the pictures - so adorable! I love that Max has a best buddy. Reminds me of Boston and Chase.
Adorable. Just too cute, he is so handsome!
so cute! i love them! you're the best!
Those boys must have been in heaven at the firehouse. I love that Max has a best friend and that he loves down the street makes it even better!
ooh i love these little guys!
ummm, i love the "post processing." you always do amazing things.
i will never get enough of those big blue eyes your mister has...
WoW Becks! Awesome pics! This is the cutest outing ever -- Can we come next time?! Loves...
Oh my gosh! So I found your blog randomly one day while searching for photography blogs and I've kept it in my favorites. Today I look at it and see Johnny, Sam, and Max, but not my Max! We're really good friends with Sean and Katie. My son's name is Max and he loves playing with Johnny and Sam. We just moved to Virginia and I guess my Max has been replaced :). Anyway, I love taking pictures and I like to look at great photographer’s blogs to learn from them. I really love your work! Thanks for sharing!
hahaha. Just saw Cathy's comment. How funny! Cathy's max is referred to as "little max" at our house and your max is "big max". What a small little blogging world!
Post a Comment