It takes me forever to go see a movie that isn't an action/guy movie because of JC- although he broke down and saw "The Proposal" last night. So funny! I really want to see this movie too though. I can't wait to see pictures from your trip. Call me when things slow down so we can hang out again!!
4 comments:
Oh I'm excited cause we are going to see it tonight!
It takes me forever to go see a movie that isn't an action/guy movie because of JC- although he broke down and saw "The Proposal" last night. So funny! I really want to see this movie too though.
I can't wait to see pictures from your trip. Call me when things slow down so we can hang out again!!
This one looks wonderful. So I'm in town in about a week - lunch?
PS I'm giving away some headbands on the ole' blog!
Post a Comment