Saturday, August 8, 2009

beautiful!

this beautiful family came all the way from arizona! (okay maybe not just for me, but i'd like to think that. wink ;-)) brooke found me through my blog and some mutual friends and her husband and i actually went to e.f.y together fifteen years ago. crazy to reconnect!

with all this crazy weather we've been having, we FINALLY got together this morning. thanks again for trusting me. i had so much fun with you today...

5 comments:

Brooke said...

Thanks Becky!!! They look great, I LOVE the one of my two little ones! I can't wait to see the rest!

Granum Family said...

So cute Becks! And I can't believe you guys remembered each other from EFY. So fun!

Shanna said...

I love the one of the two kids on the chair. (holy Sharpness) Becky, you are so good!

Lucrecia said...

Oooh! Those are fantastic! So worth the trip! ;)

The Christensen Family said...

Love these. Balloons? So cute! You are a master of locations... Great job!