Wednesday, June 10, 2009

play group.

i met with these lovelies awhile back and am finally posting some pictures.

i went to high school with these gals (danced and cheered with them!) and hadn't seen them in years. always so fun to catch up!

getting a kid group photo was absolutely impossible.


*don't mind the focus on the dinosaur, i should really shoot in auto when someone else is shooting...oops.



oh and please can the sun come out and play? i'm so tired of all this rainy weather!

9 comments:

{jane} said...

how fun that you were able to meet up with all these gals & their kids!

*i'm still loving you were darker hair!

Ashley said...

Speakin of play dates...let's try and get something together. I would love to see everyone again over lunch or dinner. Great idea! Talk soon.

Jocelyn Allan said...

Hey I'm going to have to cancel the photos for the 20th--Warde is very unpredictable sorry! I saw your husband and Max at the store the other day--wasn't sure it was him until I got a look at cutie pie Max!

Shannon said...

oh my honey i forgot about you and your beautiful brown hair! You are so beautiful.
Looks like a fun play date...

Granum Family said...

So fun! I love Max's expression in the first picture. And I agree...we need some sun too!

brittani c. said...

I'm trying to figure out which kids belongs to who. Even with 10 or so years since h.s., you all look fantastic.

christensen crew said...

Oh Becky, I love your blog. Your style and photos are my fave. :) Cute kids and moms too.

brooke romney said...

YOu guys are so cute. Can't wait to see everyone in July!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hi Becky! thanks for the sweet comments. I love seeing all these girls from HS with all their darling kiddos. How fun!