Thursday, June 18, 2009

mister super hero...

it's been raining.

all. day. long.

for weeks.

i decided to take mister out and he decided to be a super hero for the evening.

then it started raining.

again.



8 comments:

Kelie said...

he's so darn handsome!!!! hope you are doing great. missing you!

{jane} said...

what a hunk! i swear he keeps getting bigger and looks totally different each time you post pictures - is his hair more blonde now???

hey lady - in the next couple weeks we are getting together. no. matter. what.

*i have a birthday gifty for you*

Granum Family said...

He is getting so big! It's raining here nonstop too. Seriously, so done with it!

Jenn Granum said...

He is SO big! Crew will have to think twice before picking a fight! :) Sorry about the rain. I am so glad we moved - Geoff would be SO depressed. His mood is totally affected by weather!

Brooke Romney said...

So sorry about the rain, and so glad I didn't visit in June this year. Great mom though for getting out anyway!

Crystal said...

I hear you about the RAIN!!! Okay so I saw Cali's pics and I want some!!! You are so good...I really will be calling you before my little Jax gets to big, Is that Okay?

The Christensen Family said...

He is so freakin cute! Just love him. And you. Great photos. You are ridiculously talented. xo

Shanna said...

Becky....
I love these. The color, everything. okay lets get together for some fun shoots!