things are crazy and this has sort of been on the back burner. but i decided to freshen up the blog, made a new banner to go with it.
we are starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel for our basement. just finishing up the painting and ready for the wallpaper and other tidbits. below are a few of the things i've purchased or otherwise have on my "waiting" list. i fell in love with the yellow flower wallpaper! i can't wait to put that up. now if i can only find that yellow chair...

11 comments:
Oh I can't wait to see the finished basement!!! I love all of these. And I love the new banner too.... super cute!
Yum! I love it all! You have the best taste Becks. I'm sure it will all come together beautifully!
Looks so fun - can't wait to see the finished product!
I love your style. I am sure it will be beautiful.
how fun! i'm jealous..
can't wait to see it all done!
becky, i've missed you on the internet! i can't believe your picks. to DIE for.
oooooh...love it all!
how exciting! love the new banner. xo
That's so fun! I love your style. Hopefully you'll post lots of pictures when it's all done.
ps. thanks for your comment. I think about you and Rylee all the time and hope you are doing well.
LOVE It! We gotta get the gno planned so I can come see it! I'm texting...very soon!
yes please, now will you come over and decorate my house? :)
Post a Comment