Sunday, February 15, 2009

in love!

are you kidding?!

my sister's friend, allison, is an amazing artist and she had her sketch these profiles of max and rylee ann for me! i had to scan them in to show you, but they still don't do justice to show her talent. i have them framed in my front room now and i think they are perfect...



and here is a photo of a valentine lunch to classy cuisine with some of the sweetest and funniest gals ever! i am truly blessed to have such great friends in my life...

14 comments:

janae said...

those sketches are amazing! How neat to have those. Looks like a fun lunch date:)

Lucrecia said...

Wow Becky! I LOVE Rylee and Max's profile! When I saw Rylee's it made my heart jump a little, in a great way:)

megan said...

SOOO cute what a talent! I bet they look great on you wall. Love the spikey hair on Max and Rylee's sweet little profile. Just simply beautiful!

Shannon said...

Oh my GOSH!! I love these, i totally got Chills, they are just Perfect! I especially love the one of Rylee ann!

You must have been the Most Popular girl in School, b/c you have the most friends of anyone i know, and you are the MOST fun!
Love hanging with you, We need to get back to Story time this summer for sure. Hayes won't bite Max! hee hee
Loves...

Granum Family said...

Oh I just love those!!!! Amazing! And how fun that you went to lunch with all those girls... I should be at those lunches with you !!! :)

Jenn Granum said...

Lunch was so fun with you - as always. So scary that we polished off that plate of cookies! Those silouettes are darling!

steph said...

i love those becks. they are priceless. soooo jealous.

marcie b said...

i accidentally left a message on a really old post. anyway, i was marcie bodell, now marcie busath. i was college friends with sara and jenny, not sure if you remember me. glad to see all is so well in your world. i have been thinking about your crazy twin lately. how would you recommend getting in touch with her?

Tracy said...

I always wanted those of my children but the only place I knew of was Disneyland Mainstreet and there was no way any of my kids would sit for then to do it once we were there!! I love them!!

Viramontes Family said...

I'm so glad you're loving the sketches! They were so much fun to work on!! You have some amazing talents of your own - speaking of which, someday I'll have to commission you to come out to Cali to take some portraits of my and my new hubby! :)

naomi megan. said...

hi becky!

thank you for the comment and i am so glad you like your headband. it's actually funny, because once i clicked your profile from your comment and then onto your blog, i realized i have been to this page before and am in love with all your beautiful photos! i guess i should have bookmarked it or something back in the day so i could have found it again. your little boy is darling!

xo

The Christensen Family said...

Precious! I love them! Can't wait to see them in person. Love you!

brooke romney said...

Great sketches and what fun friends!

martha corinna said...

Those are beautiful silhouettes.