

next...
these gals i have known for over fifteen years, since junior high and we have stayed in touch ever since. this time it was for ali's upcoming baby boy...we are thrilled for her!

ali's sister, jamie, told us to show our mean faces...yea, we could probably work on those.

7 comments:
HOw fun. Yeah for Ali! You guys are all gorgeous.
I am so sad I had to work that night. You guys look great!
Becky, your "mean" face kind of looks like a fierce supermodel! Work it girl!:)
you are sooo good to keep in touch with all these girls. i love long-time friends.
could you be any cuter?!? even your mean face is hot!
{LOVE your xmas card!}
BECKY!!! Merry Christmas! i hope you have had a fantastic year! lets try to get together more next year! love you lots!
You're always dressed so cute in all your pictures. Love the bangs too.
Becky, thank you for weathering the storm to celebrate with me. I (and baby) absolutely loved having you there!
So happy we're still friends. xo.
p.s. We never were the mean girls; I think that's something to be proud of. :)
Post a Comment