this was my last session of the year and i had such a good time! the little guy asked me at the end of the shoot if he could come home with me. too sweet!
i have photographed these guys several times and i just adore them every time...
Becky...I absolutely LOVE them! I was so nervous, 'cause Bella was being SUCH a stinker....but they turned out SO cute! You did such an amazing job!! I can't wait to see all of them!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Are you still planning on Warde's family in Jan.? I'm hoping you might have some suggestions of a place to do it--I know it will be cold with the kids, but we will probably just take them all bundled up in coats or something.
4 comments:
Becky...I absolutely LOVE them! I was so nervous, 'cause Bella was being SUCH a stinker....but they turned out SO cute! You did such an amazing job!! I can't wait to see all of them!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
I could stay on your blog all night. First that Santa is "the REAL deal: and second Max couldn't be any sweeter. Merry Christmas!
you are an awesome Photographer and i love Kelli's Christmas Cards! I didn't know you did cards too.
See you at the Wedding right?!
Are you still planning on Warde's family in Jan.? I'm hoping you might have some suggestions of a place to do it--I know it will be cold with the kids, but we will probably just take them all bundled up in coats or something.
Post a Comment