Sunday, October 26, 2008

oh!

so my sweet (and talented) friend, amy f, took some photos for me a couple weeks ago and i just fell in love when i saw a few of them. you can click {here} to see them...

i can't wait to see the rest! thank you amy...

7 comments:

Lucrecia said...

Becky, you are effortlessly beautiful! And Max has got those killer eyes...wow!

{jane} said...

awesome pictures - both of you are so good-looking, i love your bond with your little Max man.

megan said...

I have to agree with Lucrecia you make it look effortless. They turned out so beautiful.

sara b said...

Those are some sweet photos! Glad to see Max sporting a Star Wars shirt. . . Jack has one himself and wears it almost as often as his Hulk shirt. I like the green tile a lot. . .very cool!

mindy said...

I love the pictures and I totally agree with the comments above.. you are so increibly beautiful!

Granum Family said...

Love these! You are one hot mama with one adorable little boy!

Unknown said...

wow! those are amazing, and you look amazing! i love your bangs!
and, i'm not on you blogging friends list anymore? wha??