i probably would consider the granums my second family. i have been friends with kelli for years and i adore her and her family.
so when she was coming in town and asked for ALL the grandkids to be photographed, i had to jump on it! we had six little ones running in all different directions, but we had a blast!
Becky, these are gorgeous!! You are so talented! I bet that was a lot of work trying to get all the kids together and looking at you. I have a hard time with just 3!!
your photography amazes me every time i check out your blog. so adorable! and i am so glad max is potty trained for you. hope things are going well with that. i am dreading it with parker. won't be for a few months though.
5 comments:
Caden's eyes look awesome! I love these Becky, can't wait to see the rest of them! Thank you, thank you! Love them all!
seriously, the Granums are all just gorgeous! good work!
Becky, these are gorgeous!! You are so talented!
I bet that was a lot of work trying to get all the kids together and looking at you.
I have a hard time with just 3!!
your photography amazes me every time i check out your blog. so adorable! and i am so glad max is potty trained for you. hope things are going well with that. i am dreading it with parker. won't be for a few months though.
These are so cute! Thanks so much!
Post a Comment