i was so excited when i came home today and found a package i've been waiting for! as you know, i love to scrapbook. i ordered this halloween kit and can't wait to use it. when i've finished and added my pictures, i'll show you the end results. for now, here is a sneak peak.
btw, if anyone is interested in doing "moonlighters" for scrapbooking, let me know. i'm always looking for someone to go with.
*these pictures are not mine, but from erica weinstock.

7 comments:
Can't wait to see what you do with these!
looks like fun, I can't wait to see the finished masterpiece. I wish I had more time right now to do crafts and scrapbook, hopefully in a few weeks when life slows down. I haven't even been able to post my cute family pics from you. I'm still deciding on the ones I want to get from Mindy.
So Cute! Your scrapbooks must be amazing. Mine are more like a cut and paste kind of deal...
i used to love going to Moonlighters! I want to do it with you, i might be depressed seeing your Fabulous books though. haha
Cute stuff. The most talented Becky in the family!
Well, well, well! I read that you guys rocked it last night:) Way to hold onto the numero uno status!
I'd love to see your scrapbooks...I'm so glad there are blogs so I don't have to do them. Mine always turned out crooked and ugly.
Post a Comment