that is one of the best parenting stages to achieve!
Ug! I hate potty training! Actually my boys were a breeze. Sasha on the other hand took 7 long months. I am NOT exaggerating. Yea for Max!:)
Way to go Max and mom!! That is awesome! Darling pic of him, he is so cute!
I am so proud of you both! I feel the pain and the need to pick up alcoholism when the subject of potty training arises! (Sorry that was probably a bit much for the ward ladies to read...scratch that.)GO MAX!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is one of the best parenting stages to achieve!
Ug! I hate potty training! Actually my boys were a breeze. Sasha on the other hand took 7 long months. I am NOT exaggerating. Yea for Max!:)
Way to go Max and mom!! That is awesome! Darling pic of him, he is so cute!
I am so proud of you both! I feel the pain and the need to pick up alcoholism when the subject of potty training arises! (Sorry that was probably a bit much for the ward ladies to read...scratch that.)
GO MAX!!
Post a Comment