somebody had a birthday! max turned 3 this last week and honestly, i can't believe how big he is getting. we went to the kids barn and had a great time!
he loved all the attention... of course we had to have one melt down...
and this picture actually has a funny story. he was singing to himself...
Becky, I found your blog through Jocelyns! Your little boy is so so cute! Happy Birthday! It was so fun to see you this last weekend! What a cute little family! Brooke
Hi Becky! Max looks adorable, as always. I hope he had a GREAT birthday! Are you still taking appts for pictures?? I was wondering if you'd be interested in taking some of my kids together like you did last year.... No hurries, just in the next few months. :o) Let me know....
carrielchristensen@msn.com
Hope you're still doing well!! I still check your blog all the time to see your fabulous pictures. Take care!!
15 comments:
Oh my goodness! It's hard to believe that he's 3! I am diggin' his Star Wars tee. Happy birthday Max!
Happy birthday to Max! Looks like a fun day. Oh the melt downs. . . we have our fair share of those around here.
I love how excited he looks! Happy Birthday Max!
Becky, what a darling little party you planned. He is such a cute little boy.
Happy Birthday Max! I LOVE the engagement pictures Becky, you did a great job!
3 already, time flies!!! He is such a handsome little guy. We need to do lunch or dinner soon!
wow 3?! what a big boy! and a cute party!
we need to hang out soon becky!
happy birthday Max!
What a handsome boy! Happy birthday! haha, that's so funny that he was singing to himself...that is sad.
Becky,
I found your blog through Jocelyns! Your little boy is so so cute! Happy Birthday! It was so fun to see you this last weekend! What a cute little family!
Brooke
so cute Becky!
happy, happy, birthday max!!
Hi Becky! Max looks adorable, as always. I hope he had a GREAT birthday! Are you still taking appts for pictures?? I was wondering if you'd be interested in taking some of my kids together like you did last year.... No hurries, just in the next few months. :o) Let me know....
carrielchristensen@msn.com
Hope you're still doing well!! I still check your blog all the time to see your fabulous pictures. Take care!!
Carrie
haty birtay max!! He is so so cute! i love the star wars Tee!
Oh Happy Birthday Max! He has seemed 3 to me for a long time - he is such a stud!
Post a Comment