Oh I think Brett and Shauntelle will love these!!! They both look great! Love them Becky!
they look gorgeous becky (pictures and the couple.) especially love all your fall colors!
GORGEOUS!! Becky you did a great job! I love them. They look Fabulous!
good job - cute couple! I heard Brett was engaged, but hadn't seen the lucky girl!!!we had family pictures on that same little bridge about ahhhh, 10 years ago... wow, time passes fast.I want you to do our family pics - but I get anxiety just thinking about it. The kids are pretty great, Dusty is such a challenge. :)
these are great becky. you did awesome. i always love all the darling pix's you post on your blog.
So cute- Good job for your first engagement! I just read your post about the family pictures that were easy for you- I hope Tucker doesn't give you a hard time:-)
Hey! Are we still on for the homecoming stuff this weekend? Call me!
those are great Becky!!!
I think they look great! I LOVE the black and white one in the middle. SHe looks gorgeous!
Wow Becks, these are amazing! You're so talented.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh I think Brett and Shauntelle will love these!!! They both look great! Love them Becky!
they look gorgeous becky (pictures and the couple.) especially love all your fall colors!
GORGEOUS!! Becky you did a great job! I love them. They look Fabulous!
good job - cute couple! I heard Brett was engaged, but hadn't seen the lucky girl!!!
we had family pictures on that same little bridge about ahhhh, 10 years ago... wow, time passes fast.
I want you to do our family pics - but I get anxiety just thinking about it. The kids are pretty great, Dusty is such a challenge. :)
these are great becky. you did awesome. i always love all the darling pix's you post on your blog.
So cute- Good job for your first engagement! I just read your post about the family pictures that were easy for you- I hope Tucker doesn't give you a hard time:-)
Hey! Are we still on for the homecoming stuff this weekend? Call me!
those are great Becky!!!
I think they look great! I LOVE the black and white one in the middle. SHe looks gorgeous!
Wow Becks, these are amazing! You're so talented.
Post a Comment