please do not use photos from this site without written permission from me, becky kimball.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
i know i should really be posting pictures right now, but i've just been so busy with work...it's busy season and after october 15th, i should have my sanity back.
I sent this right to Warde as soon as I saw it--this is TOTALLY him!!! He has spent countless hours in cinderella costumes and doing cheerleader dances with our girls. SO FUNNY!
Hey Becky this is Lacey, I'm Shannon Taylor's cousin and nanny. She said you take pics and the pics on your blog are gorgeous!!! I was wondering if you did engagements and bridals? And prices? my blog is laceb.blogspot.com Thanks
That's so cute- I love it! I had to show JC! I love that you have a picture with an old bachelor guy too- that's great. I see him on ESPN all of the time now- he should stick to reality shows;-)
6 comments:
I sent this right to Warde as soon as I saw it--this is TOTALLY him!!! He has spent countless hours in cinderella costumes and doing cheerleader dances with our girls. SO FUNNY!
becky!! so funny! i love it!!! how do you post youtube videos to your blog? i have tried but i cant do it! PLEASE HELP! love you
I've never seen that! Love it!
Hey Becky this is Lacey, I'm Shannon Taylor's cousin and nanny. She said you take pics and the pics on your blog are gorgeous!!! I was wondering if you did engagements and bridals? And prices? my blog is laceb.blogspot.com Thanks
That's so cute- I love it! I had to show JC! I love that you have a picture with an old bachelor guy too- that's great. I see him on ESPN all of the time now- he should stick to reality shows;-)
so cute!
Post a Comment