Sunday, September 7, 2008

can you guess...

so can you guess who i am with? when i was in new york, kelli, bryan and i were eating lunch and in he walked...

i instantly knew who he was. it just shows you how much tv i watch. pathetic. bryan and kelli didn't know who he was until i told them...well, until bryan boldly asked him, completely embarrassing me. i guess it could have been worse knowing bry. ;-)

the picture is from kelli's phone...

7 comments:

{jane} said...

I think I've been watching a lot of TV lately, and I have no idea who that is!?!

janae said...

Um yes, it is Jessie Palmer the bachelor and don't worry Jessica who he proposed to on the show lives here and is dating my friends brother. I love that you got a picture with him!

Granum Family said...

So funny... Bryan and I saw him on t.v. the other night announcing for some football game and we both just started laughing. Still can't believe you asked to take a picture with him. Love it!

Circuit Fam said...

Nicely done. If I wasn't married, I wanted to be on that Bachelor season with him. :) Who cares that he played football and now does reports for ESPN....Way to go Becks!

The Christensen Family said...

Of course! :) You run into more celebrities than anyone I know. FUN!

Jenn Granum said...

I had no idea who he was! Fun that you recognized him and got a pic! He's a cutie!

Douglass Family said...

SWEET MAN! That totally made me laugh! Good thinking to get a pict! SO, I need some camera advice, call me when you get a free moment, (Which latley I am sure is few and far in between), but I SERIOUSLY need some advice from a photo pro like you!
HUGS
Mand