Tuesday, August 26, 2008

tidbits...

i picked up this book a couple months ago and love it...

i want every room in my house to be just like the pages in this book.

and since i'm blogging about books, i just had to add this one. one of my best friends gave it to me for my birthday last year and i've since given a few copies out as well. i just love it!

6 comments:

Lisanne Lee said...

Missing you Beck.

Loves.

Lucrecia said...

Yea! I love a good book:) I'll have to check these out.

Granum Family said...

Cute book! I love that one you gave me! Oh and the pictures of Max are so stinking cute!

Shannon said...

Cute little book. I will have to check it out when we head to Borders!

mindy said...

I love that book, all I need for inspiration though is a trip over to your house.

tiff and chris johnson said...

oh my gosh beck! I feel the same way!!! I see that book in Anthropologie every time I go and am just waiting for a holiday so someone can buy it for me! haha, her stuff is so amazing. Fun taste :-)