max and i have been going to a park by our house a lot lately. we usually take the bikes and this time, i brought the camera. he is obsessed with this bike. he got it for his birthday last year from g&g kimball and he's finally big enough to ride it.
and he rides it a lot...
the last few pictures were actually just right by the park, in a wheat field. the lighting was perfect, just before sundown...
Great shots. Love the field, it looks like a whole other side of the world. I bet he is loving that bike. I can just imagine how mechanical he gets checking out all the parts of the bike. These pictures make me sad that summer is almost over. Get in as much as you can before we are all stuck inside.
15 comments:
Great shots. Love the field, it looks like a whole other side of the world. I bet he is loving that bike. I can just imagine how mechanical he gets checking out all the parts of the bike. These pictures make me sad that summer is almost over. Get in as much as you can before we are all stuck inside.
Becky, he is far too sweet for words.
He's so cute...all boy!
Too bad you don't live out in Vegas with me...I'd totally beg you to do newborn pics once I have my baby!
Too bad you don't live out in Vegas with me...I'd totally beg you to do newborn pics once I have my baby!
I wish I had your talent for photography. The pictures are beautiful.
Katrina
max is getting so big! great pictures! so talented.
Beautiful pictures, the lighting is gorgeous!
Beautiful pictures, the lighting is gorgeous!
Becky I would love for you to take some pics of our family. You are amazing! I love fall, so let me know you prices & when is the best time for you.
Your boy is so lucky you take such amazing pictures of him. No ugly pics on his wedding video
He looks so grown up! How did that happen? Soccer starts in 2 weeks! Whoohoo!
He looks Darling and I love his Buzz cut!!
Gorgeous Pictures!
um...could those t.r.'s be ANY cuter on him???
Man, how would it be to take great pictures? Max is going to have quite the scrapbook!
Post a Comment