Monday, June 9, 2008

the many faces of max...

i've been so busy that i've neglected the blogging for a bit. we're trying to finish our basement and we've had family in town and with work, getting on the computer has been further down on my to-do list.

i got a sweet lens for my birthday and these are some of my first shots. max is at such a fun stage! he amazes me with the things he says and his fun imagination! i love this kid so much...


p.s. i'm bummed max had some gummy candy in his mouth...looks like he's missing a tooth...he's not.

13 comments:

brit said...

K-
you already had a sweet lens I thought! What one did you get now? write me back cause I really do want to know.

Anonymous said...

So good to hear from you, I was wondering where you had gone. Max looks so much older in those photos. So you've gotta tell us all what lens you got, lucky girl.

mindy said...

sweet!! i love that kid :)

megan said...

what a character!!! fun shots!

brooke romney said...

He's crazy cute. I'm in town and dying to get together for a drill girls night. email me at brookeromney@cox.net with a day that works for you!

Kelie said...

I can't believe how much he's grown since I last saw him, he is such a little man now! these are such cute pics! and man, what a horrible friend i am...i forgot to call you on your bday! so sorry, but I hope it was fabulous! miss you so much!!

{jane} said...

Max is soo cute, great pictures!
What lens did you get???

See you at soccer tonight! :)

Granum Family said...

Love these!!!! He really is looking so grown up!

Tiffani and Christopher Guymon said...

WoW! What lens did you get? I want one!!! My hubby leaves today to go back to TX so I will be calling you within the next couple days to set up a time to hang out. I can't wait to see everyone! Do you know if Anne had her baby yet?

Shanna said...

He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen! What a handsome kid!

The Christensen Family said...

I love him! These show so much of his personality! Great job at capturing it so perfectly... xxoo

bstoutfamily said...

So I am so glad you said hi...it is great to hear from you and see pictures of your cute family! K, your little guy is SO adorable!! I can't believe how big he is! Your pictures are amazing as well! So do you do photography, because I am always on the look out for a photographer for family pictures!! :) Anyway, so fun to see pictures of you all!!

Jenn Granum said...

He is so cute and expressive!