Saturday, June 14, 2008

a hidden gem.

this place just pops out of nowhere...

my sister in law had heard about this place and when she told me, i just had to get some shots of her girls. these girlies are not only beautiful on the outside, but so much more on the inside. they have the kindest souls and i'm so glad i get to call them family.

thanks for letting me borrow your girls.


15 comments:

Granum Family said...

GORGEOUS!!!! (the girls, pictures and location) That first shot looks like it's a painting. You've gotten so good Becks!

Unknown said...

how awesome are these?
love them! gorgeous girls and location!

megan said...

AMAZING!!!!!! I Love them all. I can't wait so see the rest. The first one is like a dream I love love love them.

sara b said...

Hey becks. . . beautiful pics. Aren't those poppy fields so amazing? My sisters-in-law too introduced them to me when Mac and I were first married. . .what a great spot for photographing huh? Cute, cute nieces you have!

christensen crew said...

Wow Becky, these pictures are purely magical! AMAZING... I am dying to know what time of day they were taken. THey are perfect... Well done.

{jane} said...

darling!

The Christensen Family said...

Um Wow! You found it! Can we do Bella in the next couple of days? I don't want to miss them! Call me! Love you muy mucho!

brooke romney said...

That first pic is incredible and belongs in a magazine. Way to go!

Lindsey said...

great job becky. so where is this "hidden gem"?

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful! Way to go Becky!

Kelie said...

wow! these are beautiful! loving them!

Beth Davis said...

Those pictures are so incredible Becky! What gorgeous little girls!!!

Lucrecia said...

Wow Becky, those are great!

Kathy said...

These pictures are amazing! What a beautiful spot!

mindy said...

becky.. you know how much i love these!!