Monday, May 12, 2008

when i grow up...

i couldn't resist putting max in ryan's turnouts last time we were visiting him at work. every time we are driving he insists that we visit daddy at the firetruck. he is in love with his daddy's job!

and secretly i think dad gets equally excited, if not more, to have max come and dress up!




19 comments:

Kierstin said...

SO cute!!! I love all of those pics so much, they are absolutely precious!!

Granum Family said...

Oh I am dying!!! I think these might be my favorite of him. Soooo cute!

janae said...

How cute is that!! Those are some great shots. Definitely Ryan must be the coolest dad on the block:)

mindy said...

oh my gosh... I completely spaced it! I fell in love with these when I saw them. Your conversions are perfect.

Jocelyn Allan said...

o.k. he is so cute! That might be every kids dream to have their dad be a fireman--you can just see how thrilled he is. LOVE the pictures!

Angela and Mike said...

So cute. I bet your husband loves his little boy getting excited for him. Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures of Max, I want copies of them! What a cute kid, he looks just like Ryan!

Unknown said...

he looks like he's in heaven. very cute!

Kelie said...

what a sweet moment!! I love these pictures they are fabulous!

Katie said...

So cute!!! He kills me!

Laurie said...

could they be any cuter!? I love those pictures.

Amanda said...

Your boys are so cute. I need you to tell me how you got your pictures to be so big in the post. I can't figure it out.

Goodrich's said...

Those are the cutest dang pictures ever! He is such a doll!

megan said...

love the one with him talking to his dad. The turnouts are so cute on him. You should for sure take this picture every year to see how he fills them out every year.
BTW my kids are dying to see the station. Maybe we could get a tour this summer for a field trip.

brooke romney said...

Those photos are amazing. They should go on a greeting card or something!

{jane} said...

those picture are the cutest things EVER, I hope you blow them up HUGE on Canvas or something and hang them in your house!

Jenn Granum said...

So adorable! The first picture could win a contest!

The Christensen Family said...

Stop it! These are ridiculously adorable! Max and Ry are in heaven and these will be treasured shots forever! You are super mom... Wish my hubby had such an exciting job! :)

{jane} said...

Dude... you are seriously talented. Janey and I were talking after seeing Ryan's email address (ryanfiremedic)and I said, "Is he a paramedic (my dream job)" and she said, "Yeah... check out these pictures!" I'm impressed girl...
Dusty