You always have the CUTEST stuff on your blog girl!! I LOVE all the photos that you take, you truly have the talent!! And all your projects you do, WOW!! You always seem to amaze me! And your little man is SO cute!!:) Tell Ryan I say hello!! ~Sunny Jo~
good luck trying to figure out your picture thing. i hate that kind of stuff. for some reason my monitor always shows your pics pixelated? not sure why?
anyhow, you need to call me with the scoop. i was waiting for your call yesterday...
3 comments:
Love your pillow and the fabric. Desparately wish I was crafty.
You always have the CUTEST stuff on your blog girl!! I LOVE all the photos that you take, you truly have the talent!! And all your projects you do, WOW!! You always seem to amaze me! And your little man is SO cute!!:)
Tell Ryan I say hello!!
~Sunny Jo~
good luck trying to figure out your picture thing. i hate that kind of stuff.
for some reason my monitor always shows your pics pixelated? not sure why?
anyhow, you need to call me with the scoop. i was waiting for your call yesterday...
Post a Comment